The Origin of Jesus The Origin of Jesus

Great work.

Your work amazes me yet again. Definately a great attempt at Flash. I'm glad you actually drew this one in Flash. I take it the next Email will be in Flash too? I loved Email for its pencil drawings, but you're the artist here and if you want to take Email! in that direction, be my guest.

This Flash is hilarious. Keep up the great work.

Having A Wonderful Time Having A Wonderful Time

Great Job, Niko!

You've come so far in Flash, I'm jealous. This Flash is simply fantatstic. Definately going to make the Top 5. Your animation has definately improved. I assume this was the project you were working on before break started? Keep up the great work, and if you're interested in the collab still, let me know. :D

Vote 5!

part 2: synj vs horrid part 2: synj vs horrid

Awesome job.

I did find this to be a bit short, but it was very well done. It is quite obvious that your animation skills have improved A LOT since the production of Alien Hominid began. The animation is so much cleaner, crisper, and smoother than ever before. Great improvement over your previous work. Can't wait to see the next thing you put out and can't wait for your game! Whoo!

REAL Mushroom Kingdom 1 REAL Mushroom Kingdom 1

Pretty Funny.

Very nice use of the Paper Mario 2 character designs, even nicer use, since you made those custom Paper Wario and Paper Waluigi designs. You mimiced the style flawlessly. Can't wait to see part two. You've probably never even seen it, but did my movie have anything to do to influence this movie..? ^^;;;;; "Teh Bump Song"

Prolly not, oh well. Cool movie! Keep up the great work.

Newgrounds News 9 Newgrounds News 9

Great stuff.

This was fucking hilarious man, very well done. My favorite part would have to be the Legendary Frog Part, but not just that, the whole movie was just fucking awesome. It's great to have Newgrounds News back and I can't wait for 10. Very nicely done. To everyone who reads this:

Click a damn 5!

looneyboy221133 responds:

damn save some ass for everyone else to suck..haha i'm jus kidding thank fat for the mario!

The Battle of the Ages The Battle of the Ages

I agree with the last guy..

Graphics are promising, but the plot is very dry and it's hard to hear whats going on. I couldn't even tell when the Bloody Roar guy was talking. Bloady Roar considered one of GCN's Best? Don't think so.

The best games for Gamecube would have to be: Wind Waker, Soul Calibur 2, Metroid Prime, Super Smash Bros: Melee, and basically anything of the franchises with Mario in it. Not Bloady Roar. If it was a real fight for best game on Gamecube, there's basically all ready something with that plot; Super Smash Bros: Melee.

Towlie2110 responds:

I see you're point. but i wasn't going for best game. Just two characters i thought were cool. If you have anyone in mind i'd be happy to make another.

Sonic Hedgehog Nutshell Sonic Hedgehog Nutshell

Did you ever stop to think..

That the cause for the huge file size could have been the Mario icons in the preloader, the whole freaking Sky Deck song in the preloader, and all the other full versions of songs?! You ruined Sonic. YOU RUINED SONIC! WHAT THE FUCK! YOU RUINED SONIC!

Vaztor responds:

Alrite...first off: The Mario icons and the "Whole freakin sky deck" song in the preloader was only 200 KB. It had a VERY small effect on the movie size. In fact, all of the sound was very small. The reason for the file size, was because the JPEG quality was to high, I didnt realize the loading thing would be a problem till after I put it up, but I DID make it smaller. I dont think I ruined Sonic though...

A Super Mario Proposal A Super Mario Proposal

Pretty Good

I liked the use of all the Superstar Saga sprites. Brings me back to when Luigi actually did dress up as Peach to fool Cackletta into thinking she had captured the fake Peach and then she captures Luigi. lol, good times. Good use of Superstar Saga music too.

MARIO R0X0RZ UR B0X0RZ!

Sonic the Hedgehog teaser Sonic the Hedgehog teaser

Wow..

Great Sonic movie! I can't wait to see it.. It's stuff like this that wants me to finish up my more realistic Super Mario Brothers movie which is actually a continuation to the Super Show. I will be releasing a new trailer soon if anyones interested.

Gah, sorry to get off topic. Great trailer and can't wait to see the movie. Summer seems so far away. Keep it up!

Star Wars: Duel Star Wars: Duel

Sorry

I try to look at every movie in a good way, but this does not deserve to have a 3.75. I'm sorry man.