All 7 art Reviews

Wingardium Leviosa Wingardium Leviosa

I love you, Shad. Amazing work.

3D Environment Concept Art 3D Environment Concept Art

Meh.

I liked it better when it was a level in Borderlands.

SteamKid responds:

Show me where this is in borderlands... I havent even played that game

The Slut From Channel Six 04 The Slut From Channel Six 04

Love it

Now tell me how the hell does it currently have a 2.7-- oh, I upvoted it to 3. Still, that's lower than it should be. Great work.

AKABUR responds:

Thank you for your support, dude. Good to know that at least some people appreciate my work.

Yandere Rin Yandere Rin

Wow...

Usually, I'd come up with some deep constructive criticism to help the artist get better, but I seriously can't in this case. To me, the picture is flawless.

suwako responds:

wow, thanks so much! XD

Bathing Bell Bathing Bell

Great, I have a tip or two if you want.

If you were going to go for a different perspective, I may have some advice. Personally, if I were to draw this pose from an angle where the viewer is looking down on Tinkerbell, I'd make it so her pelvis area is closest to us. Assuming you use the formula to draw humans (I don't know the damn proper jargon for it and am too lazy to look it up), but you know what I mean; Oval for the head, line for the spine, oval for the chest, and almost a half circle or oval for the pelvis area, make the pelvis the biggest shape and have the chest be smaller because it's smaller away, same goes for the cylinders for the legs, make the thighs smaller and the calves even smaller than that, same with the feet.

I'm about to head into work, but I could take this image, hop into Flash and draw the formula as I'd see it some point later tonight or later on if you so requested. Keep up the great work, though.

I'm not saying the perspective is in anyway bad, I've just been working myself recently on making extreme perspectives, ect, so I'd like to help a fellow artist learn a new trick or two.

PixelCake responds:

Oh wow I had no idea there was a lot wrong with the perspective, I thought it was just that it looked like she was leaning too far back.
Sketching over it to show me where it's wrong would be incredibly helpful, thank you!

art trade Marie art trade Marie

Love it.

I absolutely love your vectorized style. Each of your pieces is absolutely stunning. Keep up the great work and congrats on the tablet!

Young Adventurer Young Adventurer