The Origin of Jesus The Origin of Jesus

Great work.

Your work amazes me yet again. Definately a great attempt at Flash. I'm glad you actually drew this one in Flash. I take it the next Email will be in Flash too? I loved Email for its pencil drawings, but you're the artist here and if you want to take Email! in that direction, be my guest.

This Flash is hilarious. Keep up the great work.

Having A Wonderful Time Having A Wonderful Time

Great Job, Niko!

You've come so far in Flash, I'm jealous. This Flash is simply fantatstic. Definately going to make the Top 5. Your animation has definately improved. I assume this was the project you were working on before break started? Keep up the great work, and if you're interested in the collab still, let me know. :D

Vote 5!

part 2: synj vs horrid part 2: synj vs horrid

Awesome job.

I did find this to be a bit short, but it was very well done. It is quite obvious that your animation skills have improved A LOT since the production of Alien Hominid began. The animation is so much cleaner, crisper, and smoother than ever before. Great improvement over your previous work. Can't wait to see the next thing you put out and can't wait for your game! Whoo!

Flatout Minigame Flatout Minigame

Sweet!

Awesome work, yet again Blue. We really need to get our asses working again on that one game we started. That is, if you still want to. Contact me, man.

Keep up the great work.

Simpsons SB (ralph) Simpsons SB (ralph)

HA!

You took my advice on the Ralph SB! Great job and well done!

Aenema responds:

thanks for idea and the ten

Simpsons SB (homer) Simpsons SB (homer)

Can't Argue With Homer

Not really anything original, but hell, Homer Simpsons the man! May I suggest adding the stop all sounds action on each button so when you play one, it doesn't overlap another sound. Also, if you're gonna make sound boards, do a Ralph Wiggum one. He's the best!

Aenema responds:

i have a stop sound button in the lower right corner, its big and red

Wingardium Leviosa Wingardium Leviosa

I love you, Shad. Amazing work.

3D Environment Concept Art 3D Environment Concept Art

Meh.

I liked it better when it was a level in Borderlands.

SteamKid responds:

Show me where this is in borderlands... I havent even played that game

The Slut From Channel Six 04 The Slut From Channel Six 04

Love it

Now tell me how the hell does it currently have a 2.7-- oh, I upvoted it to 3. Still, that's lower than it should be. Great work.

AKABUR responds:

Thank you for your support, dude. Good to know that at least some people appreciate my work.